From Adrian Cumiskey <adrian.cumis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching to Java 1.5
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 01:18:03 GMT
If you look through the mail archives you'll find this topic was raised numerous times over
the last few years.  If someone still has a good argument for why using Java 1.4 at all makes
sense these days I'd be interested to hear it.  +1 for Groovy (err sorry I meant 1.6...).

Adrian.

Sent from my iPad