From watte babbu <watte.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject converting emf to png/jpg
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 05:21:43 GMT
I am trying to convert a emf file to a png or jpg file. I am
image.loader.ImageViewer to see if an emf file could be loaded in the first
place. Running the ImageViewer thorws a ImageException :
*******
org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageException: Cannot load image (no
suitable loader/converter combination available) for
file:/c:/ravi/image8.emf (image/emf)
    at
org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageManager.getImage(ImageManager.java:230)
    at
org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageManager.getImage(ImageManager.java:294)
    at image.loader.ImageViewer.display(ImageViewer.java:68)
    at image.loader.ImageViewer.main(ImageViewer.java:133)
**********
The line where it throwes this exception is
******
            ImageInfo info = this.imageManager.getImageInfo(uri,
sessionContext);
            //Load image and request Graphics2D image

            g2dImage = (ImageGraphics2D)this.imageManager.getImage(info,
ImageFlavor.BUFFERED_IMAGE, sessionContext); //throws the exception on this
line.
******
Looks like ImageMagager could not find a ImageProviderPipeline in this line
in ImageMagager.
ImageProviderPipeline pipeline =
getPipelineFactory().newImageConverterPipeline(info, flavor);

Is loading an EMF image supported?. The documentation says that EMF
ImageLoader is supported out of the box. Please suggest what am I doing
wrong.
Thanks,
-Watte.