From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge XGC color branch into Trunk
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:38:46 GMT
Hi everyone,

> I would like to call for a vote to merge the XML Graphics Commons color
> branch [1] into the Trunk. I've got the code in production since August
> and it's working just fine, especially the named colors functionality.
> I've now done some cleanup work and I believe the branch is now ready to
> be merged into Trunk.

Great stuff, Jeremias! :-)

> Related documentation and links to further information can be found at [2].
>

> [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/branches/Temp_Color
> [2] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/ColorHandling

I've been following the related threads in both Apache
(Batik/XGC)/W3C(www-svg) mailing lists and it seems a very interesting
feature to ship with what I'd like to call Batik 1.8 (and naturally
FOP.next as well, although I haven't been able to follow the project
much). ;-)

I didn't test the code myself but, given the high quality from your
previous contributions, I'm ready to deal with any potential issue
(build breakage, regard regression) from voting before making sure.
:-)

> +1 from me.

+1 from me as well.

Cheers,