From Web Maestro Clay <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching to Java 1.5
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:03:17 GMT
I was one of those aging in favor of slow movements (from 1.3). At the time it was because
my primary environment was AIX 4.1 which was stuck at 1.3.1.

I'm in favor of moves that bring benefits as long as they don't orphan users for the sake
of progress.

I think it's time to move to 1.5 but a move to 1.6 should see a poll first (why not start
a poll now?).

+1 for the move to 1.5
+0 for the move to 1.6

Clay

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet