From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Brainstorming: AFP subproject?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:19:20 GMT
Ideally every output format should be optional and shipped in its own
jar. I’m not sure the RTF library currently included in FOP is any more
used than the AFP output. That doesn’t prevent us, anyway, from
delivering some fop-all.jar that would contain all the common output
formats.

In the case of AFP there now is this AFP parser that has nothing to do
with FOP’s or XGC’s primary functions. So I think a dedicated
sub-project is most definitely appropriate.

+1 for creating a sub-project.

Vincent