From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Release of Maven bundle
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:47:19 GMT
Max Berger used to handle that. Putting the bundle under the dist
directory will accomplish nothing. It won't get published in the Maven
repository like that. Max published a guide in 2008:
http://markmail.org/message/ntk2p23waqfvxaxq
But I think this is outdated by now.

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#distribution_maven
Unfortunately, the Maven part is still empty.
From what I heard, the artifacts somehow need to be published via
https://repository.apache.org and Sonatype Nexus.

The Maven addicts should figure out themselves how to publish the
artifacts. Downloading third-parties (and their transitive dependencies)
from the net is a very bad idea IMO, but I'm already ranting again. ;-)

On 16.07.2010 09:26:36 Simon Pepping wrote:
> As noted in the release issue on Bugzilla, I have not deployed the
> maven bundle, and I am not going to. I want to add the maven bundle to
> the release files on
> http://www.apache.org/dist/xmlgraphics/commons/binaries/? Are there
> arguments against that?
>
> Simon