From Julien Aymé <julien.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan for XMLGraphics completed?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 08:17:30 GMT
Hi,

It would be nice to keep a link to the wiki page as a global "Roadmap
/ Vision" page in the XML Graphics page, as an ideal target to
achieve.
For example, the Font support could be moved from FOP to XML Graphics
Commons, to provide NativeTextHandler support for PS generation or
advanced PDF Font support in XML Graphics Commons... (This is my use
case actually, I only use FOP for this ;-) )

The both paragraphs can be deleted.

Regards,
Julien