From Julien Aymé <julien.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PSProcSets: purpose of /cw definition in F procedure?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:34:50 GMT
Concerning the definition of the PSProcSet within the PS document, I
would like to be able to add user-defined PostScript procedure.
In order to do so, I have to overwrite the
PSDocumentGraphics2D#writeFileHeader method, and recopy the whole
code, and adding my own procedures in the setup block of the PS
document.

Is there a nicer way to do so?

If not, I will keep mine as it.

Regards,