From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu>
Subject Re: Status of the new color infrastructure
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:13:10 GMT
Does this mean that you want to finish your color work and merge it
into trunk before a release?

I am not happy with that from a project management point of view. It
is best to take the decision to make a release, and do that. There is
always a nice addition tomorrow, but there is also always a next
release.

Many users want a FOP release, so they can use two years of
improvements and bug fixes without having to deal with subversion
check-outs and build tools.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping