From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Can we move color classes before the release?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:31:10 GMT
Done, now that the SVN repo is back up again.

Tomorrow I plan to clean up a few things, since it seems that some
FOP-specifics made it into XGC. Furthermore, I want to take a closer
look at ColorExt which to me is still a bit suspect. Stuff like the fact
that it carries an RGB fallback value while the Color class itself
already has an sRGB value.

On 14.06.2010 09:01:18 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Thanks, Simon (and Julien) for your feedback. I'll go forward with this
> now.
>
> On 09.06.2010 08:03:22 Simon Pepping wrote:
> > I can merge all changes into the branch before I resume the release
> > work.
> >
> > Simon
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 04:11:17PM +0400, Julien Aymé wrote:
> > > I think this is a good idea indeed :
> > > the code base will be clearer that way.
> > >
> > > Keep up the good work ;-),
> > > Regards,