From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Can we move color classes before the release?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:45:06 GMT
I'm currently looking into color issues and see some additional
color-related classes coming up in the future. At the moment, what we
have is in org.apache.xmlgraphics.java2d but I think it's better to move
them to a new package org.apache.xmlgraphics.java2d.color now that we
still can before their first release. That will avoid mixing too many
things in the java2d package and another round of deprecation once the
package gets really crowded. The only class that would need to be
deprecated because it's already in 1.3.1 is CMYKColorSpace.

Any objections?

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki