From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu>
Subject Re: [Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2010" by SimonPepping
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 19:25:20 GMT
It is time to prepare a report for the ASF board again. Please, add
your thoughts. I did not mention any details. If you know such details
which warrant mention, please add them. I will finalize and submit
this report in a week from now, on Friday 14 May in the evening
(W-Europe).

In addition some statistics (in parentheses the numbers of last quarter):

xmlgraphics commits: 5 (12), see
http://www.svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?from=20100201&to=20100430&path=%2Fxmlgraphics%2Fcommons
fop commits: 37 (36), see
http://www.svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?from=20100201&to=20100430&path=%2Fxmlgraphics%2Ffop