From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Pascal Sancho for Committer
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 15:33:00 GMT
Fellow Committers,

As you all know, Pascal Sancho has been actively contributing to the
FOP lists since 2004, helping users and cleaning up bugzilla to boot!.

Although Pascal hasn't been actively contributing code, he has helped
many on the FOP & XML Graphics lists, and for that I think his efforts
should be rewarded.

The Apache XML Graphics Project, and the Apache FOP Project in
particular, are a better place because of active contributors like
Pascal. So here is my vote:

+1

(Votes only on general@... please.)

Well done Pascal! Thank you for your efforts!

Thanks,

Clay
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>