From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu>
Subject Re: Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForNovember2009"
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 09:38:48 GMT
It is time to prepare a report for the ASF board again. Please, add
your thoughts. I will finalize and submit this report in a week from
now, on Wednesday 11 November during the morning (W-Europe).

I listed the main additions to FOP. I am not sure whether this should
be part of the board report, although it does not hurt. Such an
overview is more for ourselves to see what we accomplished in the last
quarter.

Note that I mentioned the desirability of a release for both Batik and
FOP (and for xmlgraphics-commons by dependency).

In addition some statistics (in parentheses the numbers of last quarter):

xmlgraphics commits: 9 (14), see http://www.svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?from=20090801&to=20091031&path=%2Fxmlgraphics%2Fcommons
fop commits: 131 (84), see http://www.svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?from=20090801&to=20091031&path=%2Fxmlgraphics%2Ffop
batik commits: 2 (5), see http://www.svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?from=20090801&to=20091031&path=%2Fxmlgraphics%2Fbatik

general: 34 (48)