From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Text missing from EPSExample1?
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 08:58:29 GMT
Sorry for the late answer, Justin. I've just re-run EPSExample1 (SVN
Trunk). I see no problem (on Windows with a Sun JDK). With a plain
EPSDocumentGraphics2D the StrokingTextHandler is active which will
generate text as shapes. So there shouldn't really be any difference to
normal graphic content.

But you're saying you're on Ubuntu. What JVM are you using? If you're
running GCJ, please install at least OpenJDK instead or even try a Sun
JDK/JRE. Maybe there's something going wrong converting the text to
shapes which uses AWT's font functionality.

HTH

On 11.08.2009 23:47:33 Justin M Wozniak wrote:
> Hello
>  	(I am trying to integrate xmlgraphics with jfreechart.)  I have
> run EPSExample1 and the rectangles appear but the text does not.  I am
> running on a Ubuntu system.  Are there any known problems with this
> example, or anything I can do to quickly track this down?
>  	Thanks!
>  	Justin
>
> --
> Justin M Wozniak