From Jean-François El Fouly <jean-franc...@elfouly.fr>
Subject Re: AW: color profiles in PNG and brighter images in PDF
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:23:11 GMT

Le 24 juin 09 à 12:29, Georg Datterl a écrit :

> Hi Jean-François,
>
> Thanks for your answer. No, I don't have transparent parts. And I'm
> afraid I can't insert transparent parts to darken the images.

Maybe my point was not clear but that is probably good news.
Having to manage transparent parts + color profiles would - I guess -
make your problem even more tricky to solve.
In fact we had to change transparent parts to background color (white)
to solve our problem.
And BTW having transparent parts does not make the image darker but
duller (more flat, less bright, it's hard to describe).