From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Sharing Common Content Between Websites [was: Re: svn commit: r773846 - /xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/documentation/skinconf.xml]
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 11:04:35 GMT
Hi All,

I had to do that change 3 times: one for the XML Graphics website, one
for Commons, one for FOP. There is a lot of content that could be shared
between the three websites (plus, eventually, Batik).
Does anyone have any suggestion about that? Would that be at all
possible with Forrest?

Thanks,
Vincent