From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Thanks to Jeremias
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 21:13:10 GMT
Woah, I'm totally blushing here. Thanks a lot! That was very unexpected.

Let me then just take the occasion and thank Simon again for stepping up.
I know the various places and things the PMC chair has to know can
probably be overwhelming at first but it's really just half as bad. I'll
be there to help out should you need it.

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki