From "Laera Dario" <Lae...@ima.it>
Subject R: XMP indentation
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:28:56 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

> Or is Joost the default TransformerFactory in your case? Do you just
> normally use FOP to create PDF and Joost gets in the way because it's
> the default TransformerFactory? Does Joost throw an
> IllegalArgumentException because it doesn't support the
OutputKeys.INDENT
> key? In that case we could simply wrap that line in a try..except and
> skip indentation if it's not supported.

I use Joost as the default transformer, I launch fop giving the raw xml
and the transformation file to get the pdf in one pass. A try clause
that catch the IllegalArgumentException would be perfect.

About stx examples, you can find them in the bin or src package in the
download page, I don't know about cvs.

Thank you,
Dario

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message from the IMA Group (including all attachments)
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged