From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Mailing List Moderation
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:18:38 GMT
I can't remove you but I've placed the request.

A hint for the new moderators: http://apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate
contains some resources around mailing list moderations. The most
important part: you can simply ignore spam mails, you just have to
actively accept the good ones.

On 26.02.2009 02:41:29 The Web Maestro wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Jeremias Maerki
> <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote:
> > Thanks, Chris & Andreas. I don't think that weekends are crucial. But at
> > least during the working days we should get the moderation requests
> > through within 24 hours. I'll send a request to add you both in a minute.
> > I hope you guys have a good spam filter so you don't have to look
> > through the crap that comes in (don't worry, it's not that much).
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't had time lately to spend much time
> moderating. Would you remove me from the moderator list?
>
> Regards,
>
> The Web Maestro
> --
> <the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>
> My religion is simple. My religion is kindness.
> - HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet

Jeremias Maerki