From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject ApacheCon live video streaming available; keynotes and Apache 101 are free
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 16:35:09 GMT
Can't make ApacheCon this week in New Orleans?  You can still watch all
the keynotes, Apache 101 sessions, and system administration track in
live video streams:

   http://streaming.linux-magazin.de/en/program_apacheconus08.htm?ann

Keynotes and the Apache 101 lunchtime sessions are free; the full
sysadmin track, including httpd performance, security, and server stack
administration talks are available for a fee.

Keynotes include:
- David Recordon, Six Apart  (Wednesday 09:30)
   "Learning from Apache to create Open Specifications"

- Shahani Markus Weerawarana, Ph.D.  (Thursday 11:30)
   "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants"

- Sam Ramji, Microsoft  (Friday 11:30)
   "struct.new("future", :open, :microsoft)"

   Reminder: New Orleans is CST or UTC/GMT -6 hours.

Advance notice: ApacheCon EU 2009 returns to Amsterdam, 23-27 March.  We
had a great response to our CFP and look forward to announcing the
schedule in the next month.

Regards
--
Lars Eilebrecht  -  V.P., Conference Planning
lars@apache.org  -  http://www.us.apachecon.com