From Manuel Mall ...@arcus.com.au>
Subject RE: PDF over SSL, images not avaliable.
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 12:38:56 GMT
I am assuming fop is invoked from a servlet running under weblogic?

Then you need to make sure that from the server weblogic (and in turn fop)
runs on you can retrieve the image via https. The browser you used verify
the image retrieval below does it run on the weblogic server? If not, then
you are not testing in the same environment.

And again my original recommendation stands. Write a simple few line Java
program to retrieve the image and run it on the same machine as your
weblogic server using the same Java JRE.

Manuel