From Ricuzzo <ricu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDF over SSL, images not avaliable.
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 12:13:42 GMT

Hello,

Actually, I am able to retrieve the image outside fop, by typing the url of
the servlet that generates de image (it gets a blob from the data base and
tranforms it into a image), under https. The only problem that really exists
is calling an image under https inside my xsl-fo, as i showed below.

<fo:external-graphic src="https://xxxx./ quaestor/img/LogoMinisterio.jpg"
content-width="13em"/>

And there is no any problem with getting the image by typing this in the
browser:

https://xxxx./ quaestor/binaryServlet?image=1 ...  (a stream generated
image)

or this: