From Ricuzzo <ricu...@gmail.com>
Subject PDF over SSL, images not avaliable.
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 07:48:27 GMT

Hello.
I have this problem generating PDF documents dinamically under SSL. I
finally got to display the document under HTPPS, using some headers in my
response (pragma 'public' and cache-control ...), but the problem now is
that images are not displayed, if seems that under https, FOP cannot
recognize or display my logos and pictures embeded in the document. It is
not a certificate problem, not an agreement problem, its like fop cannot
manage or has some kind of problem with retrieving images under encription.

In my xsl-fo, i am invoking the images via example:

<fo:external-graphic src="https://xxxx./ quaestor/img/LogoMinisterio.jpg"
content-width="13em"/>

 Any ideas? any other way to get images?

 I really need to get rid of this problem, it is mandatory get this thing
done as soon as posible in my job.

ty very much!!!