From "philippe sekine" <pksek...@gmail.com>
Subject XMP parser
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 20:30:08 GMT
Hello,

I hope this is the correct space for this message.

While using the XMP framework for graphics commons I noticed that certain
tags can cause NULL pointer exceptions and force the library to return no
results. I've attached a change to xmphandler.java which at least allows
apps to continue and return the rest of the data. If you would like an
example image to produce the error please e-mail me.

I wouldn't consider this a very elegant fix but I at least wanted to bring
the issue to your attention.

-Philippe Sekine
pksekine@gmail.com