From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache XML Graphics - May 2008
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 17:27:40 GMT
I'm going to be offline during the next 10 days. If there's some
feedback from the board meeting on Wednesday or anything else concerning
the PMC, I'd like to ask the other PMC members to respond as necessary.
Thanks!

As for the releases, I've been side-tracked a bit and the Commons
release didn't fit in before my short absence. If nothing happens before
my return I'll prepare the Commons release right afterwards.

On 16.05.2008 09:53:48 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> General Comments
>
> There are no project-level issues.
>
> XML Graphics Commons
>
> We've released XML Graphics Commons 1.3 (with the new image loading
> framework). Since then a number of bugfixes and minor enhancements
> happened which results in version 1.3.1 to be released shortly.
>
> Batik
>
> Very little development activity since the last release. There was some
> discussion about turning Batik into an SVG plug-in for browsers but so
> far it's just a good idea.
>
> FOP
>
> We've release FOP 0.95beta. Since then we've fixed a number of bugs.
> 0.95 final is not far away. In the Trunk, normal development continues
> while 0.95 is stabilized. The most notable changes are additional font
> functionality and integer values for keeps.
>

> Jeremias Maerki

Jeremias Maerki