From Vincent Hennebert <vincent.henneb...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Branch usage
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:08:41 GMT
Hi,

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> On 26.03.2008 18:21:00 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>> I'm going to commit a larger set of changes to FOP Trunk tomorrow
>> morning (the outstanding support for all glyphs in a Type 1 font, now
>> complete with PS support). I just want to check that everyone's fine
>> with the following:
>>
>> - FOP Trunk: Normal development activity (potentially unsafe changes)
>> - FOP Branch 0.95: Bugfixing for 0.95beta -> 0.95
>> - Commons Trunk: Normal development activity
>> - Commons Branch 1.3: Bugfixing for 1.3 -> 1.3.1 for the bugfix release
>> for 0.95 final. I'm going to selectively merge some fixes I've already
>> done in trunk into that branch.
>
> Does anyone mind if I just branch the Trunk for the next Commons
> release? There are no significant new features since 1.3 which would
> warrant merging the bugfixes into the 1.3 branch. Is it ok to call this
> bugfix release 1.3.1? If there are no objections I'll start preparing
> XGC 1.3.1 on Monday.

A bit late sorry, but anyway I’m all ok with that.

> When that's done I think we can do FOP 0.95 final
> soon thereafter. Is there anything still missing for FOP 0.95 final?

There were a few broken links when generating the website:
build/site/skin/images/tab-right.gif
build/site/skin/images/tab-left.gif
build/site/trunk/graphics.html: anchor #imageio not found
build/site/0.95/graphics.html: anchor #imageio not found

Also, the regression introduced in bug #44412 would need to be fixed.

Otherwise I think we can go ahead.

Vincent