From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Branch usage
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:56:06 GMT
I've fixed the #imageio anchor locally. I don't, however, have a broken
link for the tab-left/right.gif images. Building the site from current
Forrest Trunk, there's no such problem. I've also fixed a problem in
Forrest with missing/broken images in the release-specific changes PDF.

Unfortunately, SVN write access is disabled again, so I'll commit
everything later.

On 28.04.2008 12:08:41 Vincent Hennebert wrote:
<snip/>
> There were a few broken links when generating the website:
> build/site/skin/images/tab-right.gif
> build/site/skin/images/tab-left.gif
> build/site/trunk/graphics.html: anchor #imageio not found
> build/site/0.95/graphics.html: anchor #imageio not found
<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki