From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Branch usage
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:11:49 GMT
On 26.03.2008 18:21:00 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> I'm going to commit a larger set of changes to FOP Trunk tomorrow
> morning (the outstanding support for all glyphs in a Type 1 font, now
> complete with PS support). I just want to check that everyone's fine
> with the following:
>
> - FOP Trunk: Normal development activity (potentially unsafe changes)
> - FOP Branch 0.95: Bugfixing for 0.95beta -> 0.95
> - Commons Trunk: Normal development activity
> - Commons Branch 1.3: Bugfixing for 1.3 -> 1.3.1 for the bugfix release
> for 0.95 final. I'm going to selectively merge some fixes I've already
> done in trunk into that branch.

Does anyone mind if I just branch the Trunk for the next Commons
release? There are no significant new features since 1.3 which would
warrant merging the bugfixes into the 1.3 branch. Is it ok to call this
bugfix release 1.3.1? If there are no objections I'll start preparing
XGC 1.3.1 on Monday. When that's done I think we can do FOP 0.95 final
soon thereafter. Is there anything still missing for FOP 0.95 final?

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki