From Vincent Hennebert <vincent.henneb...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [CANCELLED][VOTE] Release FOP 0.95beta
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:48:31 GMT
Vote cancelled, the artifacts are screwed up.

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> I'm afraid I have to -1 this vote as the contents of the tag don't match
> the contents of the source distribution. The source distribution doesn't
> build as it still contains the recently deleted old image adapters. When
> you build the distribution you have to make absolutely sure that you do
> that from a fresh (!) checkout from the tag you built earlier.

I thought just a svn up would make the thing. I don’t really understand
why the old image code can still be found in the src distribution file
while it is no longer showing up in my local copy of the tag.

Anyway, thank you very much for noticing that. I’ll prepare new
artifacts and relaunch the vote shortly.