From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Branch usage
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:21:00 GMT
I'm going to commit a larger set of changes to FOP Trunk tomorrow
morning (the outstanding support for all glyphs in a Type 1 font, now
complete with PS support). I just want to check that everyone's fine
with the following:

- FOP Trunk: Normal development activity (potentially unsafe changes)
- FOP Branch 0.95: Bugfixing for 0.95beta -> 0.95
- Commons Trunk: Normal development activity
- Commons Branch 1.3: Bugfixing for 1.3 -> 1.3.1 for the bugfix release
for 0.95 final. I'm going to selectively merge some fixes I've already
done in trunk into that branch.

Jeremias Maerki