From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: svn commit: r634385 - in /xmlgraphics/commons/trunk: src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/image/loader/impl/AbstractImagePreloader.java status.xml
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 19:37:32 GMT
What do you guys think? Do we need to do an immediate bugfix release for
this? The error only happens if you have an image file that is less than
88 bytes (the size of an EMF header). I think this is a rather rare case
and work-arounds are possible (like adding some metadata to a PNG image
in a bitmap editor).

On 06.03.2008 20:24:19 jeremias wrote:
> Author: jeremias
> Date: Thu Mar  6 11:24:17 2008
> New Revision: 634385

> Log:
> Bugfix for EOFException when pre-loading very small PNG images.
>
> Modified:
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/image/loader/impl/AbstractImagePreloader.java
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/status.xml

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki