From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing a Commons release
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:13:47 GMT
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Jeremias Maerki
>  > ...No, there's no OSGi metadata, yet. It would be great if you could help...
>

> ...I'm mostly offline this week, but I can have a look next week.

Well, that next week has flown by with no time to spend on this -
don't wait for me for this release, but I'll keep this request open
and hopefully find some time do to that for a future release.

Creating the OSGi manifest is easy, but we'll need a test setup as well.

-Bertrand