From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Board report time
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:34:00 GMT
It's board report time again. Please correct, improve, add within the
next 72 hours.

http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForFebruary2008

You will notice my comment about Batik's health. As you can see at [1]
Batik would probably not manage to graduate if it were in the Incubator.
It's not that FOP would manage that by a comfortable margin. I don't
really know what we can do to improve the situation. I urge everyone to
look out for potential candidates for committership (I know these are
very limited, too). Maybe it would help to issue a call for help in the
user community once in a while. Maybe someone else has better ideas.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#community

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki