From "Vladislav Plechnoy" <vplech...@esri.com>
Subject Apache Batik technical question
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:03:07 GMT
Guys,

I currently work on GIS Mapping application that requires SVG
Import/Export functionality.
I decided to use batik library capabilities for doing that.
In particular I am working on SVG georeferencing implementation as it is
described in SVG spec 1.1 here
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/coords.html#GeographicCoordinates

I would like to ask you a favor to provide technical details on standard
"batik" procedure of adding <metadata> tag to SVG document generated
with SVGGraphics2D class. If you can refer me to a person whom I can
follow up with on technical details that would be great.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vlad.