From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject [VOTE] Merge new image loading framework into Trunk
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:38:25 GMT
As proposed, I'd like to call for a vote to merge the new image loading
framework I originally wrote for FOP into XML Graphics Commons Trunk.
The code is found mainly in the org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader
package in the following branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/branches/TempNewImagePackage

I'm aware that in the current state it is not fit for adoption by Batik,
yet. But I'm confident that with a smaller effort it can be made so.
After all, that wasn't my primary focus, as at the beginning I thought
only FOP could use this and I designed it that way. It's all the more
exciting if Batik or even external projects/products find it useful.

+1 from me for the merge.

Jeremias Maerki