From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Going for 1.4 or 1.5 as minimum Java version?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:11:40 GMT
Retroweaver [1] is probably a more current tool. Sun's is from 2001, I
think. But still, if we change to 1.5 within a year anyway, it's
probably not worth going through that learning-curve. You still have to
make sure you don't use any new features from the 1.5 class-library. And
there are a few nice things to be found there.

[1] http://retroweaver.sourceforge.net/

Jeremias Maerki