From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Going for 1.4 or 1.5 as minimum Java version?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:16:49 GMT
No reactions so far. Interesting. Anyway, based on the user poll, my
opinion is to go for Java 1.4 for the moment and reevaluate Java 1.5
next summer. I mean I'd love to use generics and java.util.concurrent
but I think it is just a bit too soon to drop 1.4.

Any objections to that course of action? Should we have a majority
decision on whether 1.4 or 1.5 should be the new minimal Java level?

Jeremias Maerki