From Max Berger <...@berger.name>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Max Berger for Committer
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:19:51 GMT
Chris,
Developers,

again, thank you for your positive vote. I am looking forward to be able
to do things a little "quicker" :)

Am Dienstag, den 30.10.2007, 08:58 +0000 schrieb Chris Bowditch:
> 1) An ICLA on file. Looking at [1], I think you may have already
> submitted one under the name "Maximilian Berger" If so, the account
> creation process will be shorter :)

Yes, that's me. "Maximilian" is my legal first name, Jeremias asked me
to submit it after my first large patch.

> 2) A preferred user id with at least 1 alternative Id. Check [1] to see
> the list of all current user ids, so you don't ask for one thats already
> taken.

Unfortunately max is already taken. So "maxberger" would be preferred,
and "berger" would also work.

> Whilst you are waiting for your account to be setup, it would be a good
> idea to make yourself familiar with [2] and [3]

Thanks

Max