From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FOP 0.94
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:41:17 GMT
Vincent Hennebert wrote:

> I’d like to launch a vote for releasing version 0.94 of Apache FOP. The
> candidate distribution files were created from the following tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/tags/fop-0_94/
> They may be found on the following page: http://people.apache.org/~vhennebert/

Hi Vincent,

thanks for preparing the release. I did a fresh SVN Check out from the
0.94 tags and built fop.jar. I ran the jar through the same tests that
revealed the memory leak from a few weeks ago and the tests completed
without memory increasing, so Jeremias/Andreas' fix has made it into the
branch and no new memory problems have found their way into the 0.94 branch.

<snip/>

> Given the importance of this release, I’d be grateful if as many people
> as possible could check that everything is OK. I’ll make the vote end on
> Thursay 23rd August, 12:00 CEST (10:00 UTC).
>
> Votes only on general@ please.

+1 from me.

Thanks,

Chris