From "The Web Maestro" <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FOP 0.94
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 04:39:04 GMT
On 8/18/07, Vincent Hennebert <vincent.hennebert@anyware-tech.com> wrote:

> I'd like to launch a vote for releasing version 0.94 of Apache FOP. The
> candidate distribution files were created from the following tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/tags/fop-0_94/
> They may be found on the following page: http://people.apache.org/~vhennebert/
>
> They are signed with the same PGP key as the one which is used for this
> message.

+1 Looks good to me! I built & tested the src & binary version running
a few of my own files.

<snip what="links-to-fop-binaries-and-src">

> The new website can be checked at the following address:
> http://people.apache.org/~vhennebert/fop-0.94/index.html

I checked in a minor update to the 0.94 Upgrading page.

I also played around with the Compliance page (I was changing 0.93
(stable)' to '0.93 (previous)', but I lost the borders in the header
when I was running Forrest.

Thank you Vincent et al!

--
Regards,