From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Need a placeholder for the next board meeting
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:48:12 GMT
PMC members,

I will be travelling during the next three weeks. That's why I'm asking
for a placeholder to take the lead to compile the Board report for the
August meeting. The meeting is on Wed, 29 Aug 2007, 10 am Pacific, so
the report will need to be sent to board@a.o (CC to private@xmlg.a.o) at
least two full days before that date (so the board members have time to
review it before the meeting). If one of the ASF members takes the lead,
please also add it to the meeting agenda in SVN (foundation repo),
otherwise ask one of the Board members to do that for you.

Board meeting schedule: https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/calendar.txt

As for the contents, I see no special issues to be mentioned in any of
our products. Please just sum up the events since the last Board meeting
as I'm usually doing on the Wiki.

Thanks a lot,
Jeremias Maerki