From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: FOP 0.94
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:55:54 GMT
On Jul 9, 2007, at 15:17, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

> J.Pietschmann a écrit :
>> Vincent Hennebert wrote:
>>> Anyone against a new release?
>>
>> No. +1 to a new release.
>>
>>> I'd volunteer to deal with all the release process... unless someone
>>> volunteers even more!
>>
>> Another +1 :-)
>
> Hmmm. Sorry, reading and re-reading I fail to determine what the +1 is
> targeted at :-\
> +1 for me being the release manager... or for taking the job? Note
> that
> I don't mind if this is the latter case ;-)

Knowing Joerg, I'd presume the former... He is soooo happy for you. ;-)

Seriously: if you need that extra pair of hands, just yell. In the
meantime, I'll continue scanning the patch queue to see what goodies
or bugfixes we can still cram into the release before the branch is
created. :-)

Later

Andreas