From Vincent Hennebert <vincent.henneb...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Keyword expansion in SVN
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:52:56 GMT
Hi Max,

Thanks for pointing this out. For sure that should be corrected and I'll
try to do that on the next WE. Some time ago I also noticed that
although they have the svn:eol-style property set, some java files have
wrong line endings (windoze style on my Unix box). Strange.

It also makes sense to set the svn:keywords and svn:eol-style properties
on XML files. If you have XML files in Jeuclid...

Vincent