From Austin Elder <...@netoneint.com>
Subject gunfire
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 06:18:22 GMT
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

com account, click the appropriate domain and go to "Domain Contact
Information". At this moment, they are trying to get police in Florida
to arrest Kevin immediately. I really think you should accept payments
via them, although they are mostly used for gambling and things like
that. Why not consider the possibility of even greater financial
stability for your workers here in the U. yes you might provide email
service, good job.

I have a number of domains in my RF account that I would like to
transfer to GoDaddy and others that I want to register. They can request
ICANN to approve a bulk transfer immediately.

"I completely understand the greater frustration and enormous difficulty
that this has created for registrants.
but who only had a USA free phone number . Ever tried asking those guys
what they want for it? Go Daddy will help customers who have their
transfers denied. most don't expire for awhile. About a week ago started
getting responses to all requests to unlock and get auth codes.

Kevin Medina was removed from the CEO post of Registerfly for some
pretty seedy allegations. but who only had a USA free phone number .
Could the guys at GoDaddy help me in any way with MoneyBookers? Forget
personal allegations, they are a crummy company with poor support. com
but hey, life is full of some very cruel lessons.

Excerpt: Go Go GoDaddy! ICANN today issued a formal notice of
termination of RegisterFly.

I have a number of domains in my RF account that I would like to
transfer to GoDaddy and others that I want to register. After persisting
for two weeks I got the domain cleared and unlocked. They have lost
control of even the site and are locked out of the system. After I
posted my last article on the Registerfly crisis, I was asked to also
provide a special deal for Registerfly customers who purchased SSL
certificates from Registerfly. ICANN will resolve this situation.

Since I have a pending transfer of my two domains from registerfly to
GoDaddy, at the end of this period, GoDaddy will attempt to get these
domains unlocked for me through ICANN?

and get low price domains and great service .
You also need to reply to any emails sent to you by that registrar and
acknowledge that the transfer should go ahead.