From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Integrating GSoC students' code
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 00:30:33 GMT
Hi everyone.

Ivan and Jasleen, the two Google Summer of Code students working on
Batik, are starting to write some code now.  I’m wondering what the best
way of integrating their work would be.  Ideally (in my mind), they
would each have a branch to commit code to, as that would give them more
experience working directly with the project, rather than having their
own, separate checkout of the code that they work on.  Is that possible?
If not, what’s the best way to keep abreast of their contributions?

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/