From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: CAN YOU HELP ME
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 09:48:50 GMT
ayadi ines wrote:
> i want 2 generate a pdf .So i find the ExampleXML2PDF in fop-0.93\examples\embedding\java\embedding
,but when i run  the class it makes this exception

> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Error(Unknown
location): No element mapping definition found for (Namespace URI: "http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions",
Local Name: "destination")

First of all, I should point out that this is the wrong mailing list for
asking questions about running FOP. In future please post such questions
to the fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org list.

Now to your problem. The problem is in your FO which has the extension
element "fox:destination" This was an extension specific to the 0.20.5
release of FOP. In 0.93, this extension has been superceded by the
XSL-FO element fo:bookmark. The 1.1 revision of the XSL-FO
recommendation introduced this new element to satisfy the common
formatting requirement.

So you will need to change your FO, replacing fox:destination elements
with fo:bookmark equivalents.

<snip/>

Chris