From "The Web Maestro" <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Batik 1.7beta1 (second attempt)
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 05:45:13 GMT
On 3/25/07, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au> wrote:
[..]
> So, I'm starting a vote on the release of these files.  Please review
> them if you can.  The vote will run for 72 hours (ending at 06:00 UTC on
> Thursday March 29, 2007).
>
> I'll start the vote with a +1 from me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cameron

I've done a build of all files under Mac OS X 10.4.9 JRE 1.5.0_07-164.
Aside from the potential to waste time accessible in
'samples/solitaire/klondike.svg' I see no other problems... ;-)

Well done all, and a special and hearty thanks to Cameron for doing
this release (and I'll 2nd Jeremias accolades to Cameron for migrating
the web site to Forrest--it looks great!).

+1 from Web Maestro Clay

--
Regards,

The Web Maestro