From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:44:11 GMT
Hi Cameron

That's great. I haven't seen anything going on about registering
proposals for the ASF, yet. Last year, a lot of the GSoC discussion went
over code-awards@apache.org but at the moment, this mailing list is
silent. The URL you quoted only tells something which organisations will
participate. It's not about the individual projects. I assume the
individual projects will be handled afterwards. I'll let you know when I
hear anything.

On 24.02.2007 09:32:58 Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> We (Batik) are interested in submitting some projects for the Google
> Summer of Code this year.  According to
> http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60302&topic=10727
> submissions for the whole of the ASF should be made by a single person
> “between March 5-12, 2007”.  Is there someone in charge of organising
> this this year?  I see there was a wiki page at
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006 that was used last year.

Jeremias Maerki