From "The Web Maestro" <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Jay Bryant as new committer
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:11:29 GMT
Howdy folks,

Jay Bryant has been an active member of the Apache XML Graphics
Project's fop-users@ and fop-dev@ communities for the last few years.

Aside from frequently answering newbie questions, he also submits
actual xsl-fo code to help. I'm also excited to note, that Jay
recently posted a note showing a desire to add Named Destinations for
all IDs [1]!

I'd like to propose Jay as an XML Graphics committer (FOP working
set). I believe he will be a solid addition to our work force.

Votes only on general@xmlgraphics.apache.org please.

+1 from me.

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/Adding-Named-Destinations-for-all-IDs-tf3078009.html